The wedding reception was a lively place! The dj had a bubble machine pumping bubbles everywhere and inflatable instruments to be played by everyone! Trent, Heather's nephew, doing his best guitar hero!
The place was decorated beautifully for fall.
Mom and dad having a great time!
The yummy wedding cake!
Saturday night, our friends Aaron and Annette Smith and their boys, Adin and Tobias, graciously watched our 3 boys so Thinh and I could attend my cousin, Heather's wedding reception in Pine Grove. I am no photographer, but I try! Here is a pic of my aunt Karen, Uncle Skip, my dad, and my aunt Linda. Very nice to see them all 4 together.
Okay, so I may have forgot to take a clear picture of the bride and groom! Scott and Heather looked amazing! They were very kind to each other during the cake cutting/feeding. A cool thing about them, Heather donated a kidney to Scott about 4 years ago and I must say, Scott has never looked better!


1 comment:
Thanks for taking all of the pictures and for getting everyone to pose! We so wanted to be there and it looks like everyone had a wonderful time -- esp. Scott and Heather! Yay for them getting married!
Love, Wendi and Mark
Post a Comment