Monday, November 24, 2008

The Last Mary B. Sharpe Skating Party, sniff, sniff...

Brandon's elementary school, Mary B. Sharpe, is closing on Wednesday after 101 years! It is such a nice little school, I hope to blog more on it another day. Anyway, we traded Oliver for Mason this night, poor Larry and Kim! Oliver, Andrew and Andrew Kimmel are having a soft pretzel snack.
This blurry pic is Brandon either skating really fast, or backwards, or maybe even doing the limbo, either way, he had lots of fun and never gave up, even after many, many falls!

Andrew was very happy for side rails!


Oliver coming in for a crash landing!!!



And, the old classic of the roller rink...the Hokey Pokey!





1 comment:

Wendi and Mark said...

Heidi -- do you remember our John Beck and Warwick Middle School skating parties? Remember when Mom and Dad wore MATCHING SWEATERS to the skating party and we were so embarrassed??? Now I just wish that I could skate! I haven't tried for years. Hopefully it's one of those things like riding a bike ... put on the skates and you suddenly remember how.

Thanks for sharing the photos! Mark and I both agree that the boys have changed A LOT since we saw them in July -- esp. Brandon and Andrew. They look so much older!

Love, Wendi