This winter, Brandon and Thinh are both playing indoor soccer, different teams of course. Thinh, I think, is finally starting to feel the effects of getting older. He is having a great time playing the sport he has always loved.
Brandon is learning to embrace indoor soccer. He LOVES outdoor soccer and does very well at it, but indoor is quite different. This past Saturday, he seemed to get the hang of it and looked like he was having a great time. We told him just to go have a good time and to just be happy, I think it is finally sinking in that he does not have to be perfect at everything! We just love him!
2 comments:
look at that hot 30 year old soccer player! but does he smell like ben gay and have to take 2 advil as soon as he walks in the door?! these guys!
Man, I wish I looked that studdly in my soccer outfit...maybe that is why Annette hasnt taken any pics of me in my duds....Im enjoying playing on the team with Thinh...-Aaron
Post a Comment