Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm back!

So...it has been a fun and fast summer to say the least! The boys attended many summer camps, we vacationed at Mimi and papa's for a week and Dutch wonderland, the beach for a day, visited family and of course went bowling and for ice cream at Mimi's fav spot. Brandon even went to an all day camp at mercersburg academy and stayed overnight the last night. Thinh bought a pool off of craigslist last fall and installed this summer. We entertained a ton and have been having a blast having our friends over to swim. We are prepping for our next adventure...a trip to Calgary to visit the quach's ! And, upon our return home...mason starts kindergarten, Andrew begins 2nd grade and Brandon enters his final year at Benjamin chambers in the 5th grade! As soon as I figure out how to load pics fom this iPad...I will add some! One step at a time...

2 comments:

Angee @ October Morning said...

Wow...Mason is going to kindergarten!! How exciting.

Michelle Brubaker said...

I am so excited to see you have posted. It sounds like you have had a most excellent summer. Have a wonderful trip to Cananda and hugs to your boys. Love, Michelle