Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It was fun while it lasted!

Thinh loves to take the boys swimming at the YMCA on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.  So...the other Saturday Brandon had to be at the Rec Center mid day for basketball pictures and i thought since we were out and about let's pack our gear and hit the y afterwards.  The boys were super stoked to go and burn off some winter energy.  I packed some mags and books to read while they splashed away.  Little did we know that the lifeguard from you know where was on duty that afternoon and micro managed the Quach boys.  Since we were pretty much the only people there he yelled at them for 
e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!  I held my tongue and just made them listen to his ridiculous demands but he sucked all the fun out of the pool time.  So, we left.  Next time I will let Thinh take them and he can deal with mr. party pooper! 

No comments: