Buy...
Win...

I was at the local Giant grocery store today buying ingredients for Christmas cookie baking, when I found myself in the cereal aisle. I was deciding whether or not to buy store brand rice crispies or Kellogg's rice krispies which happened to be on sale. I thought, what the heck, just buy the good stuff and picked the box off the shelf and put it in my cart. Just as I did this, a guy named Chuck approached me and said his name and who he works for, a promotion company who gives out prizes. He tells me for buying a Kellogg's product, I just won a prize! Wow! I was so excited! He then informs me I won an XBox 360 Guitar Hero World Tour bundle pack. I just had to give him my driver's license to show I am a PA resident and my name, etc...while I filled out the 5 questions, he ran and brought my prize to me! The store manager congratulated me and they wanted to take a picture, but my publicist said no photos please! So, off I went to call lots of people to let them my good fortune and to figure out what to do with it since we have a Wii, not an XBox. Oh well, it is the pure thrill of winning that was the fun part!!!

I was at the local Giant grocery store today buying ingredients for Christmas cookie baking, when I found myself in the cereal aisle. I was deciding whether or not to buy store brand rice crispies or Kellogg's rice krispies which happened to be on sale. I thought, what the heck, just buy the good stuff and picked the box off the shelf and put it in my cart. Just as I did this, a guy named Chuck approached me and said his name and who he works for, a promotion company who gives out prizes. He tells me for buying a Kellogg's product, I just won a prize! Wow! I was so excited! He then informs me I won an XBox 360 Guitar Hero World Tour bundle pack. I just had to give him my driver's license to show I am a PA resident and my name, etc...while I filled out the 5 questions, he ran and brought my prize to me! The store manager congratulated me and they wanted to take a picture, but my publicist said no photos please! So, off I went to call lots of people to let them my good fortune and to figure out what to do with it since we have a Wii, not an XBox. Oh well, it is the pure thrill of winning that was the fun part!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment