
Space Chimps, the movie, very cute and kept their attention, well, most of it anyway.

Tonight, Thinh decided to get take out from Red Lobster, he had a gift card and then have movie night. He took Andrew and Mason with him to pick up the food and Brandon and I got busy preparing at home. We set the table and then...made homemade tickets, money and signs and set up the "snack bar". Brandon was very excited to say the least. After dinner, the boys took showers and the fun began. B handed out "money" to each of us. $5.00 for the movie ticket and $1.00 bills for the snacks. Andrew went first. Brandon was set up in the hallway. He purchased his ticket, bought some snacks and then had to go around to the steps for B to take his ticket for "entrance" into the movie theater a.k.a the family room. Next was Mason, who actually followed suit as if we did this every night, then Thinh and I. Brandon had price tags on little bags of cookies, little drinks set up and even the popped popcorn in which he put it in their new plastic popcorn bags they got in their stockings from Santa. What a fun night!
1 comment:
WOW! that's really sounds like fun. Great Job. I think I might need to try it.
Post a Comment