
Celebrating Uncle Terry's 34th Birthday with mom's homemade amish vanilla pie - yummo!

Grandma Grandma in her Easter best!

Grandma Grandma gave Andrew a kazoo - what was she thinking???

Uncle Tim and Aunt Barbie

Brandon and his buddy Aunt Barbie!

Oma

my cousin Lauren

My mom with her eyes open! This one pic took 10 takes - no kidding! We laughed and laughed!

Thinhy so sleepy after eating ham, pineapple filling, pot roast, brown butter new potatoes, sweet potatoes, baked corn, lettuce with hot bacon dressing, deviled eggs, red beets and potato rolls. Not to forget, vanilla pie, jello cake and homemade candy. We are back to the Y already!

And my brother should be tired! I should have taken a picture of his plate! He sure can eat, but when you are 6'7", that is a lot of space to fill up!

Tazzy loves holidays! Leftovers and many warm bodies to cuddle up with to take a nap!
1 comment:
Thank you so much for all of the GREAT pictures!! I feel like I spent Easter weekend with you all. Except, I'm hungry for some brown butter new potatoes and vanilla pie! Oh well. Love, love, love all the pictures of the boys. They are all looking so grown up! Thanks, Heidi! Can't wait to see you all in just about a month! Love, Wendi
Post a Comment