
Thinh wanted to give patio gardening a try this summer. His sister does it at her house in New York and it looked so pretty last summer, so we decided to get the kids involved and go for it. We took a trip up to the Amish greenhouse in Lurgan and load up! Andrew and Mason loved looking at the koi and ponds and Thinh and I just love the good prices!

Mason decided to play instead of planting, although he did "pick" a green tomato off the one plant for us!

Andrew was a huge help!

So...we planted in pots, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, strawberries and basil and cilantro...time will tell!
ps~I forgot to mention Andrew planted many green beans seeds and he says we need to wait 24 hours until they will grow...we shall see!
1 comment:
Great idea! We did a little of this last year with herbs. I might try to talk Mark into tomatoes this year so that I can make salsa. We'll cross our fingers that Andrews green beans will grow!
Post a Comment