A blog to keep our family and friends near and far updated on our day to day life.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Random Fun
Mason loves to help in the kitchen. Note: Brandon made the apron at summer camp. I guess we were happy it was supper time?
Not sure why we have a picture of Andrew's mouth
Daddy bought Mason some riding boots and pants
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Heidi, did you make the birthday cake? It is terrific. I love the first day of school photos. Tell me all about Thinh's high school reunion - how was it and did you have fun? Love, Michelle Brubaker
1 comment:
Heidi, did you make the birthday cake? It is terrific. I love the first day of school photos. Tell me all about Thinh's high school reunion - how was it and did you have fun? Love, Michelle Brubaker
Post a Comment