



What a gorgeous Labor Day '08 we had! We decided to take the boys to the Army Heritage Museum to let them run around the grounds. It is in Carlisle and can be seen from I-81. We pass it all the time and keep saying we want to check it out. It is certainly a boy place! The museum was closed, but we were still able to go on the trail and learn all about the many wars our country has been a part of. I am terrible about remembering sites we visit, but I know this... this is a cannon!
The boys favorite was exploring the bunkers the soldiers used in World War 1. They wanted to go back to it twice.
Thinh of course loved reminiscing his Marine days. This outing definitely had testosterone written all over it!

1 comment:
great pictures! i didn't know thinh was in the marines?! gies me a new idea where to take my boys!
Post a Comment