
Today we celebrated my mom's 60th birthday at my Aunt Barbie and Uncle Tim's home back in the woods. It was a gorgeous day. We saw deer in their yard, a praying mantis, and the boys loved chasing the cats around.

After games, we sang Happy Birthday to mom. This is actually a cake made from flowers. We ate ice cream cake instead! And, we toasted to her fond birthday wishes and goodbye to a rough year!
September is month full of birthdays on my mom's side. 8 out of 20 people celebrate their special day in September! We then sang to my Aunt Deb and my Uncle Tim. Their birthdays are this week as well.
Mom said it was her best birthday ever!
We had lots of yummy food and good times. I even had the guests play a few games, like the infamous candy guess game, Oma won, and two trivia games about 1948. Those games were won by Uncle Skip, Grandma Grandma and Aunt Barb. 

1 comment:
Thanks for the photos and commentary! I hated not being in PA this weekend but now I feel like I've been at the party too. Keep on blogging!
Post a Comment