A blog to keep our family and friends near and far updated on our day to day life.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
My little pumpkins
Our friends, BG and Donna, saw these enormous hay bales in the field behind their house and invited us over for a few pics on top of them. We ran over after church on Sunday and snapped a few memories. I love fall...and my guys too!
What a handsome group of boys! Have they decided what they're going to be for Halloween? I'm guessing that Brandon and Andrew probably have changed their minds a thousand times already! Wish they could come trick-or-treating to our house!
1 comment:
What a handsome group of boys! Have they decided what they're going to be for Halloween? I'm guessing that Brandon and Andrew probably have changed their minds a thousand times already! Wish they could come trick-or-treating to our house!
Post a Comment