
Well, after some major first day jitters and a check over his classmates again, we convinced Brandon he was going to have fun on his first official day as a second grader. The whole family went to the bus stop and much to Brandon's delight, for the first time in 3 years, he has bus stop mates. A family with 4 boys moved in two blocks down and 2 of the boys are at the bus stop. Then we finally saw a smile! Brandon is just very concerned about the next fire drill! He does not like how loud it is. I can hardly wait for him to get home and tell us all about his first day in Mrs. Miller's class!
1 comment:
Brandon looks so grown up ... not a little boy anymore! He's been on my mind today. I will call tonight to see how school was for him. I hope that he likes it!
Happy Anniversary to you and Thinh!
Love, Wendi
Post a Comment