
Andrew loves fish! We usually have a few bowls around the house with a fish or two at any given time. His newest fish, Sharkbait, came to us by way of PetSmart, not quite two weeks ago. We paid a whopping .13 for him. Andrew really wanted a red bellied frog, but I talked him into this fish. Well, today, Sharkbait went up to Jesus. I broke the news to Andrew who at first gasped, then said, "Wow, that was quick!". Then, the usual protocol is Andrew walking the bowl with the floater in it to the toilet, he prays and happily dumps the fish in the toilet flushes it and says, "I already miss him". Within a few moments, he starts begging for his next fish...the cycle continues!
1 comment:
do not let him tell adin about this fish obsession...they give me the willies and i don't want any!
Post a Comment