Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Afternoon Surprise



While visiting with my friend Donna who had stopped in quick, I received a call from friend Nicole. She was in town for a week and called to stop by. What a great surprise! We used to go clubbin', country clubbing that is! Nicole and I worked at the Chambersburg Country Club along with her twin sister, and her older brother and sister as well! I have known her since she was in high school, then college, was at her wedding, now she is living in Florida and she and her husband just had beautiful Alexis in March! It was great to catch up and meet her cutie pie, even if it was just for an hour. :( The boys loved seeing a baby girl in the house and Mason kept saying, "Bye baby girls" for awhile after they left. Thanks for squeezing us in on your quick trip to PA!

No comments: